2.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had a claim on 12-31-15 with Kristin Thomson.Very disappointed with her customer service.

During her first contact, I was told many times that I have up to 30 days for rental company. On Feb 4th, at 1:51pm I received a missed call from 714-978-8515 and only know that # is from mercury after talking with Ms.Thomson today. She said the phone call was meant to tell me my car was ready. Badly, I couldnt pickup my cell phone, she told me that mercury left voice mail, which I never listen to.

How could she say "I assume you'd listen to". Everybody has different habit. And please at least call me couple more times later or earlier. And She stopped paying my rental car on Feb 4 as well.

So, even if I received the phone call that day, but I was so busy with everything. How could you expect me to bring the car by the same day. Better, Enterprise called me about ending rental. Right after, I called Ms.Thomson on Feb 5 to ask her.

As usual, never reach her after days with 3-4 voicemail left at her desk. The communication was so bad, I'd never reach her directly except once today during entire claim period. She even told me, bez I chose my shop, I've to deal with it. & Talking same time with customers in anxious manner.

Now I have to pay for Feb 5,6,7,8 because I tried out to reach for my claim agent. I have to pay extra extra extra. And, Ms. Thomson told me, "Now what do you want" in loud and annoying manner.

What do i want? Of course, fair and square deal. Do not ever talk to me in that kind of voice? Plus, It is so hard to reach her.

Before I called her 2-3 times a day with different time in 2 consecutive days, but all to her voicemail. By the end of 2nd day, she called back. If her service is like that, how she expect me to pick up the phone after 1 missed call.

And I called back but could not reach.She had my email, at least email me please.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. thanhnguyen is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of agent asked so what do you want now and talking with customer with bad and loud manner. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mercury insurance auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Mercury Insurance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mercury insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mercury Insurance.

Had an Experience with Mercury Insurance?

Comments

Why would you set up your voice mail if you never listen to it. It's not the agents fault you're incredibly hard to reach.